These terms and conditions apply to the software "Navigate Pro" (hereinafter called "The Product" or "Product") and constitute the contract between Info Studi Srl (owner of the Product) and the licensee (subject to which the use of the Product is granted).
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not install or use the software. If you comply with these license terms, you will have the rights listed below.
2. INSTALLATION AND RIGHTS OF USE
Licensee may download and install the Product from the Microsoft AppSource and use it on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
2.1 Additional Features
Info Studi will be able to provide additional functionality for the software. Other licensing conditions and additional costs may be applied.
2.2 Complex Software
The Product is a complex computer software. Its performances will depend on the hardware platform of the client and on the network quality, as well as other factors. The software is neither fault tolerant nor free from errors, conflicts or interruptions.
3. SCOPE OF VALIDITY OF THE LICENSE
The software is not sold, but is licensed. This contract grants the Licensee only certain rights to use the software. Info Studi reserves all other rights. Within the maximum limit allowed by the applicable law or by a separate written contract stipulated with Info Studi, the licensee may use the software exclusively in the manner expressly granted in this contract. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that allow you to use it only in certain ways.
You may use the software only for internal business purposes. Licensee cannot:
- bypass the technical limitations in the software;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that such activities are expressly permitted by applicable law, notwithstanding this limitation;
- make a larger number of copies of the software than specified in this contract or permitted by applicable law, despite this limitation;
- publish the software to allow duplication by others;
- grant the software for hire, lease or loan or
- use the software to provide hosting of commercial services.
The rights to access the software do not authorize the Licensee to implement any Info Studi patent or other intellectual property Info Studi in the software or devices that access the software.
4. BACKUP COPY
Licensee may make multiple copies of the software for backup, development, and trial purposes, provided that such copies are not used for production and that development is for internal use only.
5. TRANFER OF THE LICENSE
Licensee cannot transfer the software to third parties.
Any person who has valid access to Licensee's computer or internal network will be able to duplicate and use the documentation for internal reference purposes.
7. LOCALIZATION AND TRANSLATION
Info Studi provides the Product in English, even if it is able to use texts in the language in which Licensee's Dynamics Business Central is configured.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This contract, including the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and technical support services used by the Licensee, constitute the entire agreement relating to software.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
Licensee may request from Info Studi and its suppliers only compensation for direct damages within the limit of the amount actually paid by the Licensee for the software. Licensee may not claim compensation for any other damages, including consequential, special, indirect or accidental damage or loss of profits. This limitation applies to any matter relating to: (i) software, (ii) services, (iii) content (including code) on Internet sites or (iv) third party programs and · complaints about non-compliance contract, breach of warranty, objective liability, negligence, loss of data, damage to records or data, loss of goodwill, loss due to business interruption or other tort, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
This limitation also applies if
- the repair, replacement or refund of the software does not fully compensate the Licensee for any losses or
- Info Studi has been informed or should have been informed of the possibility of such damages occurring.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, this license agreement cannot be considered valid.